Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dahab, Egypt

We headed to Dahab on our second night in Egypt. It truly was a piece of paradise especially since the accomadations were so cheap and we met a great German named Peter (in the bus station) who took really great care of us. On the bus we met Ben, an American, from upstate New York, who we also hung out with while in Dahab. Peter was kind enough to show us around Dahab and introduce us to his friends from Germany, Johannes, Adrienne, and Tania. More picture to come.

Below are picture of where we stayed.












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Boobies :) Is that a Hooka? Looks like it? Love the pic of Snowy in the hammock! And Sumon chillin in what looks like a glorious chill spot... lots of pillows! I missed you call but I will wait up tonite 4 it... Call me boobies! LUV U and Syat safe. xoxoxoxxo LUV H

Anonymous said...

I guess you could call it a Hooka, but drugs are highly illegal in Egypt. I think I read in the Lonley Planet that it is punishable by hanging. That being said they smoke tobacco in that thing.

SNOW

Anonymous said...

I really just wanted to thank everyone for following along. It is so humbling to see that our blog is getting so many hits. Thank you so much.

SNOW

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI
You smoke tobacco in a Hooka and pot in a bong. Yes there is a difference :)